2/18/2011

Paca-Mara ~ El Injerto Farm

 Roaster: Koruri Coffee
 Roast Level: City Roast
 Washed

 Beans: Pacamara, El Injerto Farm, Guatemara

Pacamara is hybrid of Pacas and Maragogype, unique to El Salvador. Succeeding Maragogype DNA, Pacamara is bigger than usual, about double size of usual beans.


Taste of this beans is sweet and dark, nuts like taste, with touch of sourness. They are also highly graded for its uniqueness in Cup of Excellence and appreciated for its aroma similar to Geisha.

A cup brewed with paper filter, I tasted bitterness but couldn't feel sweetness. Maragogype is the best of my favorite beans, so I was expecting, maybe, too much. Taste of coffee beans is combination of roaster and farmer, since brewer is always same...me.
Well, I will try Cffee press and update my impression later...

The picture left is comparison to show the size of Pacamara.  Left is standard size of Arabica, Brazil Burbon, and Right is Pacamara.    

No comments:

Post a Comment