2/13/2011

CAFE DE L'MBRE ~ the legend

 
CAFE DE L'MBRE: Tanzania

Finally, I had chance to visit cafe of my dream around X'mas of 2010 and to taste coffee of the legend.

CAFE DE L'MBRE is outstanding coffee roaster for its history as well as its unique coffee beans.
The beans they carries are so called aged beans or old coffee.  Coffee beans are stored in the storage with stable temperature for years.  There are millions of critique, so I will leave any evaluation and explanation of the beans to them.

All I say here is L'mbre's coffee is eye-opening.
I loved taste at cafe and loved even at home.  I bought 100g each of Blend and Tanzania and blew at home, which extremely carming and mild.
L'mbre has over 50 yrs of history.  Mr. Sekiguchi, the founder of L'mbre has been running this business with principles which firmly built into this Cafe, which impressed me more than anything.



CAFE DE L'MBRE: BLEND

Last few years, there are series of specially coffee houses/roasters opened all over Japan serving single farm/origin new crops.  The Cup of excellence has quickly gained its popularity now and there are number of coffee roaster/cafe serves and sells beans so called speciality coffee.  But, I think this booming popularity reminds me of investors on Art in "bubble ara"...
As coffee lover, I am happy to find wide range of choices both beans and roasters, but sometimes wonder where we are really heading to.



No comments:

Post a Comment