11/04/2012

Roaster in Dream: Cafe Vita

Do you have a coffee roaster dreamed to visit?

I do: Caffé Vita in Seattle.

Seattle is well known as "the World Coffee Center".  Not only mega-chains such as Starbucks, Tully's and Seattle's Best,  but also independent coffeehouses & roasters do establish and deepen coffee culture in Seattle.  Among all the independent roasters/coffeehouses,  Caffé Vita coffee roasting Co. has been leading Seattle's coffee culture as the ARTISAN coffee roaster since 1995.  This brief history of Caffé Vita reminds me of Blue Bottle Coffee in San Francisco.  

History of Blue Bottle Coffee begins in Oakland.  Blue Bottle has grown and been growing one of the leading ARTISAN coffee roaster in/out of greater San Francisco, the epicenter of slow food movements.  
San Francisco appreciates high quality of foods and Seattle high quality of coffee.  Both city has the base to grow and to support genuine artisan foods. 

Based in San Francisco area, Seattle, somewhat, does not appeal so much; however, the name "Caffé Vita" has printed on my brain as a place to visit.  The deeper I dive in coffee world, the more I deserve to visit this roaster.  It is maybe because of my trusted "coffee mentor", Jay, loves and recommends this roster, but, I think, that is not only reason. 
Caffé Vita's clown like symbol fascinates me more and more, deeper and deeper, enchanting me whit fragrant aroma with beautifully done roasting.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment