5/10/2011

Barefoot coffee


Finally, my favorite neighborhood café has turn to show up.

Here is my “base camp” café, Barefoot coffee in Santa Clara, where I often inhabit at window-side with books.
Not taste but atmosphere nails me there.
Barefoot is not spacey, rather small, but its size gives me comfort and secure feeling. 
Moreover, there are many many interesting group of people came and came…and go.  I often sit by the window and watch terrace seats, people with parakeets!!  Man watching is already fun and becomes more fun if there are people with birds.  I love to watch them enjoying cups with their unique companies, although I sometimes wonder how they manage their time and work in the middle of the day on weekdays…
Barefoot, of course, has good enough quality and variety of espresso base drinks, together with freshly roasted coffee beanscertainly organically grown, and fancy pastries.

Barefoot has changed both their layout and package design in 2010.  So, it might look different, especially espresso bar, when you step in...

 
 ※ Soy Latte is my cup always although taste is not as good as “Four Barrel”, café in SF.

No comments:

Post a Comment