10/20/2010

Four barrel coffee

Here again.
I was back to the most favorite Café & roster, Four Barrel on Valencia.  Nothing can make me happier than a cup of latte at Four Barrel.  I still believe they serve milky, silky, non-sweetened soy latte which I think enormously delicious.

Friend of mine, soaked in JAVA world, told me to go, so I bought a bag of estate beans, which I brought to home with me and haven’t opened yet.
It has been nearly a month....yes, I know.  Life of coffee beans is very short; Oxidization process starts once beans are roasted. Lately, such package named “antioxidative”, but I do not believe they are effective enough to keep fresh aroma & taste. In that prospective, my special package here may not entertain me as much as I am expecting after nearly a month later…




Well, go back to the subject: Four Barrel.

My friend called their espresso machine as “BENZ”. Benz refers, of course, “Mercedes-Benz”, king of luxury. But, somewhat, she might have meant really “Mercedes-Benz” developed, I mean collaborated in production process, espresso machine, Saeco, Italian espresso machine manufacture. Unfortunately, I have never seen BENZ-Saeco for professional use, so it might be wrong…

Whatever this Machine is, their espresso are always silky and strong to entertain my heart as well as to stop craving for a delicious, full-flavored coffee…  

No comments:

Post a Comment