7/19/2011

Koruri Coffee Part2

The second order from Koruri Coffee, since the last Brazil seized my heart and gave the best release to my morning mind.   
 Besides my favorite Tomio Fukuda - dried on tree, there are my selections from Koruri Coffee's recommendation.


 Costa Rica - Full city and French
 Columbia Tipica
 Bourbon Santos
 Mandheling - City & Full City
 El Salvador, Bourbon Organic



There are Kg of coffee to satisfy my cravings.
Sometimes, "JAVA" inhabitant of my mind gets crazy and active to do things like this....



Tomio Fukuda, dried on tree, second order.

 Tomio Fukuda Dried on trees, aromatic Brazilian beans from Fazenda Bau offers me a moment to breath in the morning.  My preference of Brazilian Coffee is reactivated especially with change of seasons, Winter to Spring.

 Any of beans from La finca Tmio Fukuda will meet my expectation with well developed and balanced typical Brazilian Flavor and will guarantee full satisfaction and boost in the morning. 

  This is the Brazilian Specialty coffee to start with as daily choice!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment