10/21/2010

Verve Coffee Roasters

I happen to know Coffee Roasters in Santa Cruz,, where I’m completely stranger myself.


I met “Verve” in the mid town of SF when I was taking a Café tour with my friend、who lives in the JAVA industry. I wonder what makes this café to choose coffee beans from Santa Cruz even there are number of individual/independent roasters with specialty coffee beans selections in San Francisco. Maybe, something is in Santa Cruz.


My curiosity was growing since then and urged me to go, so I asked my friend, different person but also passionate coffee lover, to take me there.


It appeared as ordinary café compared with other individual roasters in SF. There is, of course, espresso machine and grinders, but no roasting facilities. We arrived there nearly 7pm, their close time, but there are still some people seating and coming in and out.


 
My poor soy latte...
I ordered standard soy latte. My friend ordered latte with quad-shots, which came out extremely flavor-full and delicious. Sorry for my soy latte, I found mine tasted nothing after a ship of quad-shot-latte.

I would like to take time to stay for next time, maybe enjoy a cup of quad-shot-latte with some sweets...





No comments:

Post a Comment